Fiverr: ARTE-MANUELLA

Fiverr: ARTE-MANUELLA
Fiverr: Buchumschläge, Visitenkarten, Übersetzungen; auf Bild klicken

Sonntag, 4. August 2013

NY Arts Magazine interview with Manuella Muerner Marioni part II

in interview with
part II

 Manuella Muerner Marioni with Abraham Lubelsky
(Founder + Director of NY Arts Magazine)


NY Arts Magazine:
What drives you to make your way to the art studio everyday?

Manuella Muerner Marioni:
If I do not have time to work in my studio because I have to do urgently other things, I'll get moody and uncomfortable. For me, it's like being in paradise, if I can work in my studio in peace without disturbance. I live in a different world then - in my fantasy world! And I have a lot of ideas and fantasy (my teachers at school always told me that I have too much imagination). Today I say: "Without imagination you are lost in this world!"
left side of my studio with with posters 
of my exhibitions on the wall

NY Arts Magazine:
If you had the opportunity to be included in a two person museum show, who would be your ideal artist to show alongside?

Manuella Muerner Marioni:
Soon I will launch a major project named "Wonderworld" with John Stutz (Swiss Artist); a great artist who works with varios materials (mainly with plastic materials). We shall create a big work together "Wonderworld", similar to the Noah's Ark in Israel made by Niki de St Phalle in collaboration with the star architect Mario Botta.

Ny Arts Magazine:
Tell us about any exciting upcoming shows or projects you are looking forward to.

Manuella Muerner Marioni:
First I'd like to tell you that I am winner of the ASSISI ARTE for the first International Biennale of Contemporary Art 2014 ! 
with my Sculpture "In Bocca al Lupo" ©


Then I am looking forward to Berlin - 
Here a brand new artwork, Observing ©, Acrylic with Mixed-Media (spectrumglass fragments) on Canvas, which will be in Exhibition at the Berliner Liste:


Also to the SAM 2013 in Saint-Germain-des-Près, Paris (France) I am looking forward. I shall expose in the Gallery Etienne de Casans, organized by 
from 8 October - 2 November 2013
I will be represented with my artwork "LACRIME" ©, Acrylic with Mixed-Media (spectrumglass fragments) on canvas:

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen