Artistic Visions of Manuella Muerner Marioni

Artistic Visions of Manuella Muerner Marioni
Art Catalog - click on the picture

Samstag, 29. Juni 2013

NY ARTS MAGAZINE INTERVIEW WITH MANUELLA MUERNER MARIONI

part one
INTERVIEW 
with


Abraham Lubelsky, Founder and Owner of NY Arts Magazine
with Manuella Muerner Marioni


NY Arts Magazine:
Tell us a little bit about how you began making art.


Manuella Muerner Marioni:
When I was chid I always wanted to be an artist. This especially when I saw the carbon pencil drawings of my father. The drawings were already yellowed and were on the top floor of our house lying around. This was my sweet secret, and when I went to school, I was always the best in drawing lessons. Already as a child I won many drawing competitions. I love the creativity and art more than anything! Without art, I would turn gray and miserably sick...

one of the first oil paintings by MANUELLA MUERNER MARIONI
Portrait of Rembrandt made 1980 ! 


NY Arts Magazine:Your work engages many mediums and genres of art at once, how do you begin your creative process?
Manuella Muerner Marioni:
My creative process starts in my head and never stops! Every day I walk with my dog Joya for 2-3 hours in nature. My main theme is the light of the colors in their infinite variations - so I am inspired every day in the nature anew. My fascination has always been the play of light in the crystals, in the water, and especially the light fraction of sunlight through the prism. After that, I make my sketches. My main work are the mirror sculptures. Why? The surroundings and environment of my beholders should become a part in my artwork. The only way to represent that are the three-dimensional sculptures, covered with mirror fragments. As the mirror fragments reflect on my sculptures the environment, I began to paint colors reflections. When I photographed my mirror sculptures - which is pretty difficult - I saw the different color light reflections. That's the reason I am painting with pearl acrylic colors. The acrylic paintings, photographs and digital art (with a graphic program redesigned pictures of my mirror sculptures) originally come from my sculptures in relation to the theme of light and reflections.
Madonna ©, first MIRROR SCULPTURE 
by MANUELLA MUERNER MARIONI

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen