Artistic Visions of Manuella Muerner Marioni

Artistic Visions of Manuella Muerner Marioni
Art Catalog - click on the picture

Dienstag, 26. März 2013

New York: Creative Concept Studios - Interview

New York City
INTERVIEW 
part one with


Creative Concept Studios:
How did you become an artist, and did you know early on that you would be in the arts, or did you begin as something else?

Manuella Muerner Marioni:
When I was child I always wanted to be an artist. This especially when I saw the carbon pencil drawings of my father. The drawings were already yellowed and were on the top floor of our house lying around. This was my sweet secret, and when I went to school, I was always the best in drawing lessons. My teachers at school always told me that I have too much imagination. My parents were not at all happy, that I wanted to be an artist! I studied art anyway! I also visited the business school and fortunately found a good job in government, where I worked part time. So I could pay my rent and keep me afloat. For 7 years I gave lessons in oil painting in the Capitol City of Switzerland, Berne by Schneider Farbwaren GmbH. I also had my own Studio where I gave courses in drawing, modeling, oil painting and art history. This filled me not at all and I was not happy at all. Today I have reached my goal and I have my own business 


two INTERNET SHOPS: 

I am an internationally known artist and can live from my art :-))


Creative Concept Studios:
Where there other artists in your family?

Manuella Muerner Marioni:
I had an uncle who was a sculptor - I liked him very much.

Creative Concept Studios:
What is your working process? Each artist is so different when it comes to approaching their work. How do you approach your creation?

Manuella Muerner Marioni:
As I mentioned earlier, I have a lot of imagination. I need for it a lot of rest, silence and the nature. I live in the countryside with no neighbors - just cows, deer, rabbits and foxes and of course my dog Joya, who is always with me! Every day I go for a walk with her and let me by nature and tranquility inspired! After that I do sketches like my new sculpture should look like. My Mirror Sculptures are my main art. Of my mirror sculptures I create after my Art Photos. From my Art Photos I create the Digital Art (with a graphic program manipulated or redesigned photos of my Sculptures). This allows me to turn the ideas for my Acrylic Paintings. I mostly work on three or four different things in different mediums. When I work, then with passion and with the bottom of my heart. I work on my art until I am completely satisfied with the artwork I do. I am therefore very strict with myself!

The Mask © (Digital Art) by MANUELLA MUERNER MARIONI




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen