Fiverr: ARTE-MANUELLA

Fiverr: ARTE-MANUELLA
Fiverr: Buchumschläge, Visitenkarten, Übersetzungen; auf Bild klicken

Samstag, 5. Mai 2012

From Dead to Life


From dead to life! Pure matter to bring to life through specific perceptual effects. For me as an artist, a great challenge. I want to raise not only my work in the center. The surroundings and environment of my beholders should become a part in my artwork. All these details have to give a contribution to the totality of the artwork. How can you represent that?


With three-dimensional sculptures, covered with mirror pieces, which reflect a confrontation with the sculpture and surroundings. 


The perceived image of my sculptures changes every time when I move to a new location or when I change my perspective. Even my clothes are scattered reflected back!


My sculptures convey the mystery of a never-ending visual experience!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen